Slipcovers For Parson Dining Chairs

Stretchable Chair Covers( Hot Sale -50% OFF+ Buy 8 Free Shipping)

$9.99 $14.95

Upgrade Your Dining Room Decor for a Whole New Look in minutes!

Decorative Chair Covers

Switch up your dining room decor with these sleek and stylish chair slipcovers, and transform your dining furniture for a whole new look!  These protective and decorative slipcovers protect chairs from accidental spillage, dirt, and food stains .

Soft Fabric

  • Crafted with high perslstence soft polyester spandex yard fabric, machine washable, easy to wash and has no wrinkles.

detial picture

Flexible Covers

  • Convenient to install, the cover has wide high elastic band, good quality and durable, protecting your chair from slipping.

detial picture

Precise Lining

  • Experienced technicians strictly, central each stitch and ensure that every inch is firm.

detial picture

Perfectly Fit

  • Smooth ultra-high elastic polyurethane fiber fabric, super stretchable for most chair.

detial picture

  • Stretches to fit over the seat and back of most standard banquet and dining chairs. Please measure in advance to ensure the best fit prior to purchase
  • Slides on easily and fits snugly  – S ewn-in elastic hems and corner seams ensure a secure fi t that stays in place
  • Stain and wrinkle-resistant . Easy to clean and maintain for multiple re-uses
  • Available in many easy-to-match colors and print patterns that are sure to please you!

    Product Specifications

    • Made from spandex and polyester
    • Sizing (best suited for chairs in this dimension range)
      • Chair Seat Length: 15" to 19"
      • Chair Seat Width: 15" to 19"
      • Chair Seat Thickness: 1.5" to 6"
      • Chair Back Height: 18" to 24"
      • Chair Back Width: 15" to 19"

    Instructions

    To preserve elasticity, machine wash in cold water and iron at low heat temperature. Do not bleach.

      James K.

      Loved the covers, quality great

      Theresa G.

      These covers for my stools perfectly and I have gotten many compliments on them!

      Patricia S.

      I have ordered 3 different sets for my dining room chairs and bar stools. I have blue for most of the year, green for Thanksgiving, and red with deer for Christmas. I just ordered a gray one for my recliner but haven't received it yet. I love these covers!!!!

      Karen P.

      Everyone thought I got new chair they look beautiful !

      Sharon S.

      Love the compliments I get from everyone. They have made my dining room at our home on the lake look elegant!!!!!

      Denise K.

      Love the product but took way too long to arrive after ordering.

      Jacqueline R.

      They are soft..color is spot on..I bought some removable fabric adhesive sticks and used them on the legs to keep them from slipping up..recommend

      Carol W.

      love the pattern and colors. Was a little tight getting on my existing fabric.

      Donna H.

      Can hardly wait for October to put these on! I have several sets already and have not been disappointed in their git or the way they washed up!

      Donna H.

      Love these- I have bought several sets and change out my chairs every other month! They fit great wash up super and yet to stain them! Will probably be ordering more for holidays!

      Sharon W.

      quality fabric good service

      Christine L.

      Love these! Super versatile and they wear well over time!

      Tomeka D.

      Looks good, and feels comfortable for a great price. Easy to clean!

      Andrea S.

      The chair covers are great, they make the dining suit look great

      LORI P.

      Easy to put on. Really looks updated. Very happy.

      Carole D.

      Loved my first order however I ordered white overs for my 2 rocker recliners and received 2 not so nice dark blue with big flowers. Not happy. I want the white that I ordered but can't seem to be able to speak with anyone Help me TY

      Gymer A.

      This was my second order , quality is good and delivery on time

      Mary J.

      I got two of the red just love them they look so great on the color just pops going to order more great deal.

      Merrilee F.

      I inherited my great grandmothers dining room set and the chairs. I reupholstered the chairs 10 years ago but this time I got the chair covers..whoa talk about easier and cheaper, saving time and money is what it's all about. Thank you

      Lydia S.

      I really like how easy this is to put in the chair and i like the fabric BUT it ISN'T the pattern I ordered!

      Lili H.

      They were given as a gift and they loved them. It was a great surprise. Would recommend these to anyone. Thanks.

      Lili H.

      They look wonderful on our dining room chairs. Have had many a compliment on how lovely they look. Thank you.

      Leticia F.

      I'm very happy. They look good

      Linda K.

      Beautiful fabric and looks good on the chairs. Only problem was the width of the top. Very difficult to stretch it on. It could have used about another half inch to make it fit well.

      Sandra P.

      Perfect! Even better than I had hoped. The pattern is beautiful. They're very well made. The fabric is soft and stretchy and easy to put on. I washed them before I put them on and they washed and dried with no problem or shrinkage. Makes me want to try the couch covers also cuz my dog lays on them!

      Anna V.

      The fabric is beautiful. It looks like a new chair. The only thing is they are tight to put on, you have to really pull them. (. I almost broke a nail, lol) But I really love them.

      Nusrat S.

      I bought stretchable chair covers a week ago and received as I ordered and the service was prompt I loved the chair covers and it's fits very well . I really appreciate their products and their service

      Diane B.

      Having never purchased from this site, I hesitated doing so. but, I'm glad I took the chance. Having darker wood furniture, from the North, in the South, wasn't working for me and I wanted an inexpensive fix. I love my dining set, but it needed a facelift. I love it. Here it is.

      Linda W.

      Just got my order and I love them! Thank you!

      Sherron S.

      I'm So happy with them! They were so much better than I was expecting them to be! I would absolutely recommend and order again!

      Cindy F.

      I was quite pleased with the chair covers. They were quite easy to put on and have changed the whole look of my kitchen. I have only had them for about a week so can't comment on durability but hopefully they will hold up. I definitely would recommend them as a quick fix to redecorate.

      Shelley M.

      Easy to slip on my chairs and totally changed the look. They look like brand new chairs.

      Carmen A.

      They are perfect! I have to buy four others. They look great in my opinion.

      Diane S.

      This is the 3rd set of chair covers we have purchased ... love them so much. The variety means we have a 'new' look whenever we want. Covers are durable, fit well, wash beautifully... fully recommended

      CHARLENE A.

      My order came in record time... beautiful and easily went on my 6 chairs! I decided to place another order with different color for next summer!!! I LOVE these options for changing colors of my dining room!!

      Jean M.

      perfect fit for my chairs look terrific, will buy more

      Nazyma D.

      Love it great products

      David K.

      It is what they say it is they fit great

      Christine G.

      I am very happy with my dining room chair covers and have had a lot of compliments regarding them. They fit perfectly and look great!

      Carmen K.

      Love the look and the quality is great. Highly recommend. Fantastic price

      Pauline A.

      I was very pleased with the chair covers. I bought a second set also.

      Sharon E.

      Made a beautiful addition to my dining room

      Angela G.

      Fits great. Looks great. Exceeded my expectation. Thank you!

      Sue S.

      We like this product! We ordered 4 for our kitchen bar stools. They fit and basically keep their shape. A good alternative to having to purchase new.

      Carol J.

      The chair covers look very nice, however, my chair seats are deep and they don't stay tucked in under the chair backs. The measurements specified on the covers should have fit fine according to the chart but unfortunately they do not. I still like them and am not sorry I bought them but they would have looked better if they stayed tucked in.

      David S.

      We are very happy with the covers and the way they look with our new table

      Rosanna C.

      Changes the entire look of your table . Looks great !

      Joni T.

      Shipping took rather long, once I received the items they went on my chairs very easy and they are beautiful.

      Priya k.

      Love the fabric and print!

      Priscilla B.

      Nice product.

      RICHARD R.

      It took more than a month to get it but it was worth it.

      joan g.

      am well pleased with the covers, they saved me a lot of money because I was going to have to replace my dining room chairs. Now I don't have to they are beautiful! and they fit beautifully, perfect! I love the very much. I ordered (2) different prints (6) each for a change, i'm so glad I did.

      Kathleen A.

      The color grey was perfect and it the chair like a glove.

      Lisa N.

      Way better than I expected! The value for 6 totally beats buying seperate ones from other sellers. They're super pretty and fit totally fine on my chairs which I would consider to be fairly large chairs. The color is a burgande which is exactly what I wanted. I couldnt be happier! Thank you!

      Annie G.

      This covers are beautiful , material is stretchy. love them, will buy more.

      Viviana Bernal

      These chair covers look and fit great! A nice, inexpensive way to change up your style. I have a cat that likes to scratch, so I had old sheets covering my chairs to keep him from getting to them, only removing when guests came over. These not only seem to be deterring him from scratching but also look much better! As some suggested, I put them on starting with the back and they slid right on and over the seat. Would definitely recommend and will purchase in the future when I am ready for a change!

      Martha S.

      These fit over my padded dining room chairs extremely well. The pattern is so cute and makes my dining room look very elegant. I definitely would recommend! Easy change of decor without having to spend a lot of money to buy new chairs.

      JASMINE B.

      Cant say enough good things! Super soft. Perfect fit. Cats took over the chairs so we wanted something to cover them until people came over and then take them off but we love these so much these will permanently be on!! Well by more to have a fun change of decor!

      Angela F.

      I was a little skeptical of these, but took a chance and ordered. I Am so happy I did! These chair covers completely changed the look of my dining room set. Everyone that has seen them complimented on my new dining set and were surprised to learn they were just covers. I loved these so much I bought another set in a different pattern for my kitchen chairs.

      Teuta S.

      These covers for very well. I have not washed them yet to see how they come out after but I will update this post as soon as I wash them. They really made my dining set even more appealing the area where my table is really bright. I will definitely order more colors.

      Jennifer C.

      Great way to spruce up my old chairs. Now I can clean the fabric easily. The colors are very nice, neutral. And the design makes it hard to tell when stained. I am very pleased with this low cost update to my dining room chairs.

      Amanda L.

      It completely renewed my expensive dining set. The first thing guest mention when they come into my home is how beautiful my chairs are. They were so easy to put on my 6 year old did it. Guest do not even realize they are chair covers.

      Mikhail F.

      chair covers are great. Pattern is lovely and they look exactly like the picture. Fit on our chairs as expected, and my cat loves sleeping on them for some reason. Overall great buy.

      Sharon D.

      Wow!! Putting these on was like getting new chairs at a fraction of the cost!!

      Ann L.

      I have never used chair coverings before so I did not know what to expect, but these fit my parson chairs easily and stay in place well. They are nice and soft, and the color is pretty true to the photo.

      Kristin H.

      Love these chair covers! I used trimmed drinking straws to tuck into the rear of the chair cushion for a nicer fit. Such a dramatic change and so inexpensive I have my eye on a couple more patterns. No issues with quality of construction. No misprints or snags or tears. I highly recommend for the money and quality.

      Ginger M.

      So easy to put on and brings new life to a plain chair! Love them..

      Rick S.

      I love these, my chair cushions are like a micro suede, which was very difficult to clean and often looked very dirty because of my pets and kids, but I just slipped these right on and they look amazing! The material is very soft, the pattern is crisp and attractive and as a person that gets bored quickly with my decor I like that I could buy more sets and change them out.

      Abigail .

      Fit my chair perfectly and gives it a fresh look to my old chairs. This seller is better. And keep your prices the way it is & add more selections. Thanks!

      Cindi .

      I spent hours looking at these reviews and patterns. I am extremely pleased with the results! Considering getting a second set just to keep it interesting. This dining room set is 40 years old passed down to us from my in-laws. They kept it in perfect condition. Hopefully, these covers will allow me to preserve this beautiful set!

      Phil B.

      Fits great! I am so delighted. Makes my breakfast area looks completely transformed!

      Marie S.

      Absolutely Love these chair covers! Perfect fit. They come in a variety of patterns or solid colors to choose from!! Thanks to other people who posted photos and reviews. I made the right choice purchasing these and I am sharing my photos with you as well.

      Andrew D.

      These are absolutely beautiful. They truly transform old chairs to refreshed beauties. My chairs are on the bigger side, and they fit well. The stitching is well done and they are very soft to feel. I'm very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy again!

      Marisa H.

      I bought these as an experiment, expecting that for the price they would be low quality, see-through, and/or have weak elastic. But I was wrong - they are quite nice, and at the price, you can order multiple sets and change it up a bit whenever you want.

      Gail J.

      I really like these chair covers, they fit excellent and were super easy to put on.

      Teresa Laczykowski

      I wanted to spruce up my kitchen so I ordered these chair covers. I love them, everyone that walks in comments on them. It really did make my kitchen pop. Colors and feels are very nice. Delivery was quick and super easy to put on. The material is very soft and stretchy. I have not washed yet but so far I love them!

      Brandy C.

      I purchased based on reviews. The fabric is stretchy and covered our chairs with no problems. Very soft to the touch and the covers were easy to place on the chairs. See photos for before and after."

      Danny Franzreb

      Fit perfect!!!!! These far exceeded my expectations. I love them made my dinning room chairs look brand new.

      Barbara A.

      Just got these covers in the mail yesterday. They are super soft and make my dining room chairs look amazing. Hopefully they keep up with washing.. but very happy

      Angie G.

      The chair covers fit perfectly

      Lindsay H.

      Chair covers were stretchy enough to fit like a tight glove and so far seems to spot clean pretty easy. One cover had a hole in the seam (bummer, but can be fixed) but overall I'm happy with them and the change they brought to my room!

      Robin A.

      Easy to install over the chairs. This was a great solution and a big money saver not having to reupholster the chairs in our RV. These are nice quality and they do not bunch up and wrinkle when you sit on them. I haven't washed them yet but I suspect they will wash very easily. Very happy with this product.

      David B.

      These chair covers are VERY pretty, the fabric is nice and they slipped right over chair, do not come off after sitting and seem good quality! Totally changed the look of my dining room!

      Carolyn D.

      Love, love, love these seat covers!! I was a little worried because my chairs are wide, but the material is so stretchy and makes the chairs look so nice. Definitely recommend buying this if you are looking for nice looking seat covers. Really happy!

      stephen sutton

      They really changed the entire look of my dinning area. Everyone thought I purchased new chairs.

      John N.

      Love these chair covers. The material is so nice and stretchy. Looks just like the photo. Order them you will love them!

      Carolyn D.

      Don't hesitate, well worth getting. Perfect fit on our kitchen chairs.

      Barbara a.

      I was not sure when I ordered what really to expect. They look nice and easy so I placed my order for 1 set. They took a little time to get to me but I was not worried as I had tracking information. They arrived and I'm so happy with them! They look great and my hubby even liked them. I love how easy they are to put on and that they are washable. Definitely going to get some more!

      Arlene S.

      I love them, and I didn't have to for delivery. Going to order more soon. Thank You.

      Carroll D.

      The covers are so much nicer than I thought they would be. Nice fit and really dress up my chairs

      LINDA P.

      Very easy to put on chairs. Nice color. Great for protecting soft kitchen chair seats from pets.

      Lorraine M.

      The cover are beautiful. I haven't put them on yet doing remodeling right know

      ADINA H.

      Thank you for the chair covers....all dressed and look wonderful...waited a while, but finally they arrived.....very happy....stay safe and well ... Adina H.

      Bonnie S.

      I ordered 2, they look great I'm waiting for more

      Slipcovers For Parson Dining Chairs

      Source: https://www.houzplus.com/products/stretch-chair-covers